This week’s episode of the after-hours Cheshire TV talk program Black Sheep Rising features guests James Cleaveland and Garret Ean of AKPF #1 and Robin Hood of Keene. On their fourth joint appearance on the program, the two dissect the parameters of DPRK’s appeal of the Robin Hood lawsuit to the New Hampshire Supreme Court. Also covered on the show is Garret’s experience following four weeks on the road with the Police Accountability Tour, plus much more.
Show notes via blacksheeprising.org:
- Robin Hood update: Big win in court. What did it cost the taxpayers?
- Freedom haters: no way to escape them.
- 3-d printer at the library
- Charity is the way to go
- Ji had tuna for lunch
- You shall not pass, Dog
- Jane greets Garret
- Keene Ice ring presents ‘Dancing Andy’
- Break Song: Imogen Heap – ‘Hide-n-Seek (Roksonix-Dubstep-Remix)’
- Cat friend vs Dog friend
- Guilty dog: What does it mean?
- Is Darryl a cat or dog person
- Garret reports on 4 weeks of Peaceful Streets tour
- Man gets his ass beat by LEO. Bystanders stand by and watch
- Democracy Now clip: Body sits and rots for weeks
- New BSR promo
- Closing Song: A Tribe Called Quest – ‘Luck of Lucien’